4/23/2017

How Life Treats My Capability of Loving

I used to believe that marriage was one of the hardest thing to bear. I kept thinking, how is one supposed to fully understand the importance of dealing with a spouse they barely know for less than half of their lives, in hopes to recreate a perfect household with unpredictable number of children?

But then, at the same time, love poured its truth to me and got me showered with kindness and sincerity, on and on. Just when I was about to close my eyes, such unexpected memory blew its hope and rebuilt logic. Thousand clips of my life recapped in seconds; with my parents' shadow following in each step I took, and my brother's laughter as a comforting melody throughout my journey whichever way I went to.

Suddenly I became a doubtful person with optimism hidden in the back of my carved heart that said: que sera, sera. I considered to stop believing anything that could destroy my capability of loving, for I probably will find a pen to write a new chapter of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment