9/06/2017

Looking up to My Grandma

Omi is 87, knows too well about how to greet people with sweet smile and sincere friendliness as we spot her with nice dress and red lippy on. Been dedicating her life for ibadah, taking care of her beloved family, and contributing to society.

A couple of days ago she said, "I don't know anyone else who's happier than me. I tried to look at my life; husband, children, grandchildren, the whole family....how my life has been so complete that it's always fulfilled with happiness." as the night ended and she went to bed after receiving tons of prayers and gratitude that day.

Family trip to Nagari Aie Angek, Bukittinggi, inspired me to write about her. She's indeed a classy woman.

Oh another thing for sure, Allah knows how close she is with Him that He always shines her with love and caring souls around. Sehat selalu Omi sayang ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment